Saturday, July 24, 2010

Keebler up, buttercup.

Yesterday, and for some days running beforehand, the book had me bothered, bewildered, discouraged, demoralized, exhausted, ulcerating, nauseated, insomniac, depressed, not-suicidal-but-I-can-see-it-from-here, resigned, up-giving.

I went for a long, long run last night and resolved to cut it the hell out.

This morning, I found the next movement. Only wrote about half a paragraph, but I found it. Time to stop wallowing in self-doubt and finish the damned thing. Bring it. I'm ready to get fancy on this shit. I've got my crackers on.

2 comments:

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

haha. Your crackers! Inks kids are going to be famous!

Awesome that you're feeling better. All of us, young and old, have been in that awful, insecure place of giving-up-ed-ness. But you're making progress, and you should feel great about that. :)

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

Oops - missed an apostrophe. Ink's!